Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Peanut Butter Muffin


Peanut Butter Muffins


Firstly, I creamed about 60g butter, 50g peanut butter and 190g of sugar until light and fluffy. I used 2 eggs (beaten) and slowly added into the mixture tablespoon by tablespoon and continued beating. I sifted 225g cake flour, 1 tsp baking powder and half tsp baking soda. I added some flour into the mixture followed by half cup of sour cream (or yogurt). I continued beating then added in the rest of the flour and another half cup of sour cream. Then I put the mixture into the muffin cups and baked about 30mins at 180C. (Preheat the oven first)


Mixture ready


Put the mixture into the muffin cups


Muffins in the oven


Out of the oven





the soft peanut butter muffin - yummy...yummy...

No comments:

 
<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.geocities.com/proteineo/woaini.mp3'></bgsound>